- Temple Timings (Daily) – 6.00 A.M To 11.00 P.M.
- Sakalchi Aarti – 7.30 A.M. TO 7.45 A.M.
- Naivedyam & Noon Aarti – 1.30 P.M. TO 2 P.M.
- Madhyana Aarti – 3.00 P.M. TO 3.15 P.M.
- Mukhya Aarti – 8.00 P.M. TO 9.00 P.M.
- Shejarti – 10.30 P.M. TO 10.45 P.M.
- Angarki Chaturthi – 1st September 2015
- Parjanya Yaag – 31st August 2015 to 4th September 2015
- Vinayaki Chaturthi – 17th September 2015
- Dahi Handi – 6th September 2015
- Ganesh Chaturthi – 17th September 2015
- Anant Chaturdashi – 27th September 2015
Jai Ganesh Jalsamvardhan Abhiyan
Dagdusheth Ganpati has undertaken a Water Conservation Initiative in new for Khadakwasla Dam Pune.
Dagdusheth Ganpati celebrated Shahale Mahotsav on the occasion of Vaishakh Purnima on 4th May 2015.
Dagdusheth Ganpati celebrates Mango Festival every year on the occasion of Akshaya Tritiya.The temple premises are decked with heaps and rows of ripe golden mangoes whose mild sweet scent fills up every corner.