- Temple Timings (Daily) – 6.00 A.M To 11.00 P.M.
- Sakalchi Aarti – 7.30 A.M. TO 7.45 A.M.
- Naivedyam & Noon Aarti – 1.30 P.M. TO 2 P.M.
- Madhyana Aarti – 3.00 P.M. TO 3.15 P.M.
- Mukhya Aarti – 8.00 P.M. TO 9.00 P.M.
- Shejarti – 10.30 P.M. TO 10.45 P.M.
- Vinayaki Chaturthi – 2nd January 2017
- Sankashti Chaturthi – 15th January 2017
- Ganesh Janama – 31st January 2017
Ganesh Janama 2017 – 31th Jan 2017
On the auspicious occasion of Maagh Shuddha Chaturthi on the 31st of January 2017, the Birth Anniversary of our beloved Mangalmoorti Bappa shall be celebrated in the Temple at 12 noon with great enthusiasm. The Temple shall be open for the devotees from 3 a.m. At 4 a.m. famous playback singer Smt. Anuradha Paudwal will worship Bappa through her songs.
Mango Festival – 09th May 2016
Dagdusheth Ganpati celebrates Mango Festival every year on the occasion of Akshaya Tritiya.The temple premises are decked with heaps and rows of ripe golden mangoes whose mild sweet scent fills up every corner.