- Temple Timings (Daily) – 6.00 A.M To 11.00 P.M.
- Sakalchi Aarti – 7.30 A.M. TO 7.45 A.M.
- Naivedyam & Noon Aarti – 1.30 P.M. TO 2 P.M.
- Madhyana Aarti – 3.00 P.M. TO 3.15 P.M.
- Mukhya Aarti – 8.00 P.M. TO 9.00 P.M.
- Shejarti – 10.30 P.M. TO 10.45 P.M.
- Ashadhi Ekadashi – 27th July 2015
- Guru Purnima – 31st July 2015
- Dahi Handi – 6th September 2015
- Ganesh Chaturthi – 17th September 2015
- Anant Chaturdashi – 27th September 2015
Dagdusheth Ganpati celebrates Mango Festival every year on the occasion of Akshaya Tritiya.The temple premises are decked with heaps and rows of ripe golden mangoes whose mild sweet scent fills up every corner.
Dagdusheth Ganapati celebrates Mogra Festival. As part of the custom, the deity is showered with about ten million flowers of ‘Mogra’, a native fragrant flower. The temple premises are filled with the mesmerizing fragrance of sandalwood and Mogra flowers.