- Temple Timings (Daily) – 6.00 A.M To 11.00 P.M.
- Sakalchi Aarti – 7.30 A.M. TO 7.45 A.M.
- Naivedyam & Noon Aarti – 1.30 P.M. TO 2 P.M.
- Madhyana Aarti – 3.00 P.M. TO 3.15 P.M.
- Mukhya Aarti – 8.00 P.M. TO 9.00 P.M.
- Shejarti – 10.30 P.M. TO 10.45 P.M.
- Vinayaki Chaturthi – 5th October 2016
- Sankashti Chaturthi – 19th October 2016
Mango Festival – 09th May 2016
Dagdusheth Ganpati celebrates Mango Festival every year on the occasion of Akshaya Tritiya.The temple premises are decked with heaps and rows of ripe golden mangoes whose mild sweet scent fills up every corner.
Mogra Festival – 2016
It is a custom at the temple to worship Shri Ganapati by applying ‘Vasantik Utee’ ( fragrant paste of sandalwood) to the deity. The Vasantik Utee is made from authentic sandalwood powder and fragrances specially ordered from Mysore.